In this, Qualifications have been created to develop and reward the business managers of today and the future, and to continue to bring recognition and professionalism to the management sectors. The Level 7 programmer will require Learners to critically evaluate, challenge and synthesize a wide range of current management tools, techniques and models. The emphasis placed on current management concepts and models is on those that are relevant to the 21st century business environment and context and goes beyond the normal examination of Anglo American management models.
Home – Post Graduate Diploma
Assessments: Assignments, Projects and Case Studies
Online, Hybrid and Part time
UK and Globally accredited
BUSINESS AND MANAGEMENT – LEADERSHIP
|QUALIFICATION TITLE||LEVEL 7 DIPLOMA IN STRATEGIC MANAGEMENT AND LEADERSHIP|
|QUALIFICATION TYPE||VOCATIONAL RELATED QUALIFICATION (HIGHER EDUCATION)|
|QUALIFICATION NUMBER (RQF)||601/5335/0|
|PROGRESSION ROUTES||DISSERTATION TO COMPLETE MASTER DEGREE IN UK UNIVERSITY|
|AVAILABILITY||UK AND INTERNATIONAL|
- Manage Team Performance to Support Strategy
- Information Management and Strategic Decision Taking
- Leading a Strategic Management Project
- Strategic Direction
- Strategic Planning
- Development as a Strategic Manager
- Finance for Managers
- Strategic Marketing
- Organizational Change Strategies
- Human Resource Planning
- To understand and apply the principles of strategic leadership in a business environment.
- Review and apply the principles of business management within industry.
- To understand and apply the principles of strategic management in a specific environment.
- To improve the employability of learners by allowing them to explore the relationship between management theories and their practical application in the business world.
- Analyze problem solving techniques specific to business and industry.
- Select, collate, review and analyze information form a wide range of sources.
- Work independently and as part of a team 8. Manage one’s own personal development and growth.
- Level 6 Qualification or;
- First Degree
BUSINESS AND MANAGEMENT – ENTREPRENUERSHIP
HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT
HOSPITALITY AND CATERING
ACCOUNTING AND FINANCE
LAW AND LEGAL SERVICES
HEALTH COACHING AND APPLIED NUTRITION
EDUCATION MANAGEMENT AND LEADERSHIP
LOGISTICS AND SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT
Inspire University College
- Lead to Excellence
87% of people learning for professional development report career benefits like getting a promotion, a raise, or starting a new career.