Home – Doctoral Diploma
Assessments: Assignments, Projects and Case Studies
Online, Hybrid and Part time
UK and Globally accredited
|QUALIFICATION TITLE||LEVEL 8 DIPLOMA IN STRATEGIC MANAGEMENT AND LEADSHIP|
|QUALIFICATION TYPE||VOCATIONAL RELATED QUALIFICATION (HIGHER EDUCATION)|
|QUALIFICATION NUMBER (RQF)||601/5362/3|
|PROGRESSION ROUTES||RESEARCH PROPOSAL TO POTENTIALLY CONTINUE TO DBA OR EQUIVALENT TO UK UNIVERSITY|
|AVAILABILITY||UK AND INTERNATIONAL|
- Leadership Qualities and Practice
- Personal Leadership Development as a Strategic Manager
- Strategy Development in Cross Border and Global Organizations
- Strategic Planning in Cross Border and Global Organizations
- Strategic Direction in Cross Border and Global Organizations
- Strategic Communication
- Culture and its Impact on Strategy
- Research Methods
- To understand and apply the principles of strategic leadership in a business environment.
- Review and apply the principles of business management within industry.
- To understand and apply the principles of strategic management in a specific environment.
- To improve the employability of learners by allowing them to explore the relationship between management theories and their practical application in the business world.
- Analyze problem solving techniques specific to business and industry.
- Select, collate, review and analyze information form a wide range of sources.
- Work independently and as part of a team.
- Manage one’s own personal development and growth.
- Level 7 Qualification or;
- Master’s Degree
Inspire University College
- Lead to Excellence
87% of people learning for professional development report career benefits like getting a promotion, a raise, or starting a new career.