- Assessing technological trends and their impact on organizations.
- Understanding how to evaluate and implement cybersecurity systems.
- Building efficient and accessible computer systems for a variety of purposes.
- Managing information technology and computing change in business.
- Designing, developing and reviewing a range of sophisticated IT frameworks.
B.Sc In Information Technology
BSC In Information Technology
B.Sc In Information Technology
B.Sc In Information Technology
Assessments: Assignments, Projects and Case Studies
Online, Hybrid and Part time
UK and Globally accredited
The Bachelors of Science in IT program is designed in Aldersgate University to teach students on how to design, create and review variety of latest and advanced computer technology frameworks. With the usage of latest tools, student will be able to analyze and asses the principle models used in system design and also learn to solve complicated computing issues in Aldersgate University. It also covers the administration and support of networks and databases in a business context.
Qualified IT professionals perform essential functions within businesses, from ensuring staff have functioning computers, to building and maintaining complex software systems, networks or apps.
Aldersgate University College with a sprawling campus in ASIA & branch campus in EU is a 54 year old Institution boasting of Students & Global Alumni of over 145,000 in 30+ countries currently and a true pioneer of Transnational Education since its inception. They have branch campuses and institutional tie-ups in Asia, Middle East, Africa and Europe & Tasmanian Regions.
Aldersgate University College’s Awards is Fully Accredited by CHED Philippines, WHED, IACEE, AAUP, CCTT, UNESCO, IAU, WES CANADA / USA / AUSTRALIA, NZQA, EU (European Union) Accredited, OTHM UK, KINGSTON ACADEMY UK, CAE UK, NCFE UK and ECVET.
Undergraduate and Postgraduate studies has been a part of the Aldersgate experience since the founding of the University in 1965. Today, our independent Schools are intellectually-stimulating, warm, vibrant community of nearly 50 fields of study.
By design, the study at Aldersgate is cross-disciplinary and integrative. Our students experience considerable flexibility, freedom, and independence in their academic programs. Students take an active role in defining their degree programs under the guidance of a faculty both locally and internationally.
Students who thrive in our programs are passionate about their module. Many are recognized nationally and internationally for their scholarship, research, and public engagement, and make original and substantial contributions to their disciplines. Our graduates become idea-leaders who drive our global future by advancing discoveries, broadening knowledge, fostering entrepreneurship, protecting and sustaining our natural environment and developing new technologies.
Aldersgate EU: www.aldersgatecollege.edu.eu
This program is designed to be delivered over 24 – 36 months on full time study mode, but it is also flexible in its delivery in order to accommodate part time and distance learning education mode from Aldersgate University College. The qualification is delivered face-to-face through lectures, tutorials, seminars, presentations by approved study centers only.
- Assessors will support the students throughout the course of Information technology in BSC.
- A formative assessment and feedback that will be provided to improve the learners’ achievements as per being part of Aldersgate University.
- Course materials will also include lecture notes, practical applications with examples and case studies and presentations where the students can apply their knowledge and show their skills as well.
- We also provide books for references and other study materials.
Supervision is available for all the modules.
- Customized student portal access to every registered student which features 600+ hours of E-learning on their chosen area of specialization or electives through the online learning platform which has multiplatform accessibility, it delivers the any of the course straight to the student’s smartphone, tablet, laptop or desktop through which will be enable for them to study at their own convenience.
All units within this qualification of BSC in Information Technology are internally assessed by the center and externally verified. The qualifications are criterion referenced, based on the achievement of all the specified learning outcomes.
To achieve a ‘pass’, ‘merit’ and ‘distinction’ for a unit, learners must provide evidence to demonstrate that they have fulfilled all the learning outcomes and meet the standards specified by all assessment criteria. Judgement that the learners have successfully fulfilled the assessment criteria is made by the Assessor. The Assessor should provide an audit trail showing how the judgement of the learners’ overall achievement has been arrived at.
- Web Development
- Professional Development
- Computer Technology
- Website Design
- Database Design
- Software Engineering
- Information Systems in Organizations
- Data Communications
- Systems Analysis & Design
- Quality Systems in IT
- Database Implementation
- Dynamic Website Development
- Management in IT
- Current Trends in Networking
- Computer Systems Security
- e-Commerce Systems
- Computing Project
- IT Engineer
- Associate Engineer
- Systems Manager/Engineer
- Database Manager
- Database Security Professional
- Software Developer
High School or Level 3 Diploma in Business Studies, Higher National Diploma (240 Credits) or 5 years of supervisory/executive level work experience. For Final Year Lateral Entry & Exemptions based on APEL (Accreditation of Prior Experiential Learning), please contact the Admissions Team on email@example.com for a free assessment of your profile and eligibility check.
- Flexible & accelerated delivery approach.
- Blended and hybrid learning mode aided with workshops, seminars and conference.
- Maverick access points (MAP) delivery center, support services.
Multiple intakes on blended learning mode.
Inspire University College
- Lead to Excellence
87% of people learning for professional development report career benefits like getting a promotion, a raise, or starting a new career.