INTRODUCTION TO MANAGEMENT
||LEVEL 3 DIPLOMA IN INTRODUCTION TO MANAGEMENT
||VOCATIONAL RELATED QUALIFICATION (HIGHER EDUCATION)
|QUALIFICATION NUMBER (RQF)
||LEVEL 4 QUALIFICATION OR DIRECTLY INTO EMPLOYMENT IN AN ASSOCIATED PROFESSION
||UK AND INTERNATIONAL
- Innovation for Business
- English for Business Communication
- Thinking Entrepreneurially
- Entrepreneurship and Entrepreneurial Business Planning
- Entrepreneurial Marketing
- Entrepreneurial Finance and Accounting
This qualification has been created to develop and also been rewarded to those learners who are looking for or already have chosen a career in a business-related sector. We hope that in the centers and for the learners they take this opportunity to learn a great deal from this programme that will provide new relevant skills and qualities.
It is visualized that this programme will encourage both academic and professional development so that learners move forward to realize not just their own potential but also that of organizations across a broad range of sectors. The qualification is accredited at Level 3 with a total equivalence of 60 credits. It is envisaged that learners completing the Level 3 Diploma will progress to Level 4 qualification.
- Managing Business Operations
- An Introduction to Finance
- Working in Teams
- An Introduction to Leadership Skills
- Organizational Culture
- Workplace Welfare
- The ability to read and use appropriate literature with a full and critical understanding the ability to think independently and solve problems.
- Apply subject knowledge and understanding to address familiar and unfamiliar problems.
- Recognise the moral and ethical issues of business practice and research; appreciating the need for ethical standards and professional codes of conduct.
- An appreciation of the interdisciplinary nature of business and service provision Capacity to give a clear and accurate account of a subject, in a mature way and engage in debate and dialogue both with specialists and non-specialists.
- Transferable skills and knowledge that will enable individuals to meet changes in business.
- To motivate individuals to progress to further professional development through future study or as part of their chosen career.
Entry to the qualification will be through centre interview and learners will be expected to hold the following:
- Qualifications at Level 2 and/or;
- Work experience in a business environment and demonstrate ambition with clear career goals;
- Level 3 qualification in another discipline and want to develop their careers in management.
BUSINESS INNOVATION AND ENTREPRENUERSHIP
HOSPITALITY AND TOURISM MANAGEMENT
HEALTH AND SOCIAL CARE