MBA In Marketing and HRM
Home – MBA – Marketing and HRM
MBA In Marketing and HRM
Assessments: Assignments, Projects and Case Studies
The MBA provides students with a broader understanding of business management, administration and leadership as they relate to the various functions and departments in a company. Students who complete an MBA are well prepared for a variety of business management and leadership roles.
As an MBA student you’ll be a member of a student team. Your other team members will come from diverse backgrounds with varying professional experiences. Many of your fellow students will have worked as senior managers, business owners and entrepreneurs. Chances are that you’ll learn as much from your fellow MBA students as you will from the faculty.
You’ll also establish meaningful friendships and relationships with students, faculty and alumni that will benefit you for years to come. In fact, the network you develop during your time as an MBA student could quite possibly be the most valuable thing you walk away with.
- As an MBA student, you have great networking opportunities and this context will accentuate your business management capabilities.
- Job security and high salary expectation.
- An MBA will help you acquire business practices needed to start a new business or help existing ones grow.
- MBA programs have higher chances of holding a high-level management position.
- Enables the student to explore the latest International Business trends and apply the newest management techniques and keep challenging themselves.
Established with an aim to provide quality education and entrepreneurial development, JAIN (Deemed-to-be University) is an intellectual destination that draws inspired students from more than 35 countries to Bengaluru. Founded in 1990 as Sri Bhagawan Mahaveer Jain College (SBMJC), the University has been consistently ranked among the top private universities in India by India Today Nielsen Best Universities Survey. JAIN (Deemed-to-be University) was born out of the innovative mind and educational vision of Dr. Chenraj Roychand, an educationist and eminent entrepreneur with over 35 years of experience. In 2009, under Section 3 of the UGC Act 1956, JAIN (Deemed-to-be University) was declared as a Deemed-to-be University. Because of its commitment to learning, research, academia and entrepreneurial development, National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC) has awarded A Grade to JAIN (Deemed-to-be University) with a CGPA of 3.31.
- Social and Community Support Manager
- Training and Development Manager
- Health Insurance Specialist
- Human Resource Manager
- Hospital CEO
Inspire University College
- Lead to Excellence
87% of people learning for professional development report career benefits like getting a promotion, a raise, or starting a new career.