MSC HEALTHCARE MANAGEMENT- American University
Home – MSC HEALTHCARE MANAGEMENT – American University
MSC HEALTHCARE MANAGEMENT- American University
MSC HEALTHCARE MANAGEMENT - American University
Assessments: Assignments, Projects and Case Studies
Online, Hybrid and Part time
UK and Globally accredited
This course will train you with the skills and knowledge that the learners and other similar practitioners need for a successful career in their educational organization. It offers a balance between strategic focus, theoretical foundations and practical applications to apply directly into authorities and policy makers in American University. It will provide knowledge that supports the ability to work as an effective manager in the hospitals/social care industry. It combines both theoretical and practical knowledge in the healthcare management profession. The qualification will develop and enhance knowledge and skills in the areas of leading change, effective performance, planning and accountability, development and team leadership. Learners will be able to work in a variety of roles within health care administration and/or management. Successful completion of Healthcare Management qualification in American University enables learners to progress into or within employment and/or continue their study towards a relevant Master’s course with advanced standing.
- All of the theories and modules in American University are covered in this course of Healthcare management for MSc. As a result, the students will gain even better understanding of the various management techniques that are applicable in the workplace.
- It is also helpful to the students to develop their problems-solving skills in course like health care management through the practical application of the various techniques that are applicable in the workplace.
- It is also nationally recognized qualification or course in American University, here the credits are earned at this course and can be transferred to other courses, if the students want to pursue Masters in health care management.
Established in 1985 American University (AU) was the first University of Cyprus, started out small with seven students has grown into a diversified university, with over 18,000 diverse multicultural students from 100+ different countries studying as of date. It is Ranked #1 in Kyrenia, #8th in Cyprus & Features in the Top 26% Universities Globally.
The accreditation and the international membership that American University offers is one of its Outstanding features. American University is accredited & validated by The Higher Education Planning, Evaluation, Accreditation and Coordination Council of North Cyprus – YODAK along with The Council of Higher Education of Turkey – YOK, Listed on WHED, one of the elite institutions in the world to be a full-fledged member of the IAU & UNESCO Listed and WES Approved.The University is recognized in the United Kingdom by the National Information Centre – UK ENIC (Previously known as NARIC)
The List of Accrediting bodies also includes International Assembly for Collegiate Business Education – IACBE, European Council for Business Education – ECBE, The United Nations World Tourism Organization and earned the Ted Qual – UNWTO, Accreditation Agency for Degree Programs in Engineering, Informatics, the Natural Sciences and Mathematics – ASIIN. The European Association for Quality Language Services – EAQUALS.
With 30+ Specializations and International Recognition & Presence it promises WES Canada / USA equivalent Qualifications and Globally Relevant Qualifications with emphasis on Continuous Professional Development. It also offers access to their Strong Alumni & Business Community Worldwide.
The qualification of MSc in Healthcare Management is designed to be delivered over 12 to 15 months of full time study, but it is also flexible in its delivery in order to accommodate part – time and also distance learning education form American University. The qualification is delivered face-to-face through lectures, tutorials, seminars and presentations approved by centers only.
- Assessors will support the students throughout the course of Healthcare Management
- A formative assessment and feedback that will be provided to improve the learners’ achievements as per being part of American University.
- Course materials also include lecture notes, practical applications with examples and case studies and Presentations where the students can apply their knowledge and show their skills as well.
- We also provide books for reference and other study materials.
- Supervision is available for all modules.
- Customized student portal access to every registered student which features 600+ hours of E-learning on their chosen area of specialization or electives through the online learning platform which has multiplatform accessibility, it delivers the any of the course straight to the student’s smartphone, tablet, laptop or desktop through which will be enable for them to study at their own convenience.
All units of Health care Management within this qualification are internally assessed by the center and externally verified. The qualifications are criterion referenced based on the achievement of all the specified learning outcomes in American University.
To achieve a ‘pass’, ‘merit’ or ‘distinction’ for a unit, learners must provide evidence to demonstrate that they have fulfilled all the learning outcomes and meet the standards specified by all assessment criteria. Judgement that the learners have successfully fulfilled the assessment criteria is made by the Assessor.
The Assessor should provide an audit trail showing how the judgement of the learners’ overall achievement has been arrived at by the American University.
- Managing Service Delivery in Health & Social Care
- Managing Finance in the Healthcare Sector
- International Health Policy
- Strategic Management in the Healthcare Industry
- Organizational Behaviour in Health & Social Care
- Health Psychology
- Strategic Marketing for Health & Social Care
- Research Methods for Healthcare Professionals
- Innovative Strategies & Technologies in Healthcare
- Graduate Research Project
- Social and Community Support Manager
- Training and Development Manager
- Health Insurance Specialist
- Human Resource Manager
- Hospital CEO
- Mature learners (over 21) with management experience (learners must check with the delivery center regarding this experience prior to registering for the course);
- Learner must be 18 years or older at the beginning of the course;
- English requirements: If a learner is not from a majority English-speaking country must provide evidence of English language competency;
- Level 7 diploma;
- 3-4 years if managerial work experience in the specific field.
- Flexible & accelerated delivery approach.
- Blended and hybrid learning mode aided with workshops, seminars and conference.
- Inspire University College academics and support services.
Multiple intakes on blended learning mode.
Inspire University College
- Lead to Excellence
87% of people learning for professional development report career benefits like getting a promotion, a raise, or starting a new career.